August 28, 2011

ThreeA 3A Ashley Wood WWR EMGY Square MK I

Finally, my WWR EMGY back tracking was complete with the addition of this little fella. Price of this little guy in the secondary market is really hitting the roof with the latest eBay closure of US$285 for this little over 4" with very limited articulations. I'm not that crazy to go for that kind of crazy bidding. Got this via a trade over at the 3A Buy/Sale/Trade (BST) forum. Nothing much else I can add to this Square, Cube etc except that it is an EMGY and it is (dirty) yellow.
EMGY colorway was quite under represented for WWR. At this point of time that the released and available on hand is only the DropCloth. But there are a slew of others already sold at Bambalandstore and are just pending receipt. Armstrong, Grunt and Square MK2 are on the way and all purchased. Come 14 Sep 2011, Caesar (16.6") bot will be available at Bambalandstore and it will has a EMGY Colorway. Love has been professed for this colorway and I can't wait for all of them to be in my hand. I want to take a Meat is Murder EMGY photoshoot when I had those others on hand.
The thing about 3A stuffs... they all seem so exclusive even when they are the regular release like this guy. Because every one of them are only available for purchase with a 24hrs window and if you missed the day, the time, and you'd have to get it from secondary market - which a lot of times means, super over inflated price. Very clever marketing for 3A but they win some,  they lose some in business sense if you know what I mean.

No comments: