August 16, 2010

ThreeA WWR Dropcloth EMGY

Let me start off with an offensive picture to catch everyone's attention LOL!! Apologies for the vulgarity but I am about to introduce my 3rd (not including Peaceday Square) and the final piece of 3A collectibles, until this point of time. Do you belief in "Love at first sight" thing? I don't previously but I do now. First encounter this DC at a shop in Chinatown Point and they have this on display. Told me it wasn't for sale and at that point, I know I gotta have it. Did quite a "battle" over at eBay one fine day to win this... not beautiful price but not the most expensive I have ever spent. Well without much delay.... more picts.

 Before anyone got mislead, NO, this DC does not come with Cleavers. The one shown here are a DIY pair (see HERE for Custom Cleaver how-to). I love how Slaughterhouse look but not too keen on its colorway to buy it. So this guy pseudo up as a chopper lugging insane bot just to satisfy my curiosity. The original accessory that the EMGY Dropcloth came with are a pair of shotguns, a baton and shield and a pistol. The only Dropcloth to have a shield and I am proud to own one.

 
And now I used Tomorrow King Heavy SOH bazooka just to give it some more variety. Articulations were surprisingly pretty good for this bot but to compare with a humanoid figure, the posing still lacks in some degree... especially the body torso part, which is 1 big cylindrical piece for this DC and the head is a flat pan-like structure. Hence for some posture, you can't really bring out the right emotion and that is quite demoralizing. And NO LED for the cyclop eye... those are photoshop trick for those who are unsure.
There you have it. Until Little Shadow or Ankou arrival... thats all for 3A for now.

No comments: