December 31, 2012

Medicom Stylish Collection - Lupin the 3rd : Fujiko Mine in Kimono


From Wikipedia :
"Fujiko Mine (峰 不二子) is a fictional character created by Monkey Punch for his manga series Lupin III, which debuted in Weekly Manga Action on August 10, 1967. She is a professional criminal and burglar that regularly uses her attractiveness to fool her targets. Unlike the rest of Lupin III cast, Fujiko's physical appearance changes for most installments. Her name means "mountain peaks of Fuji", a pun on the size of her breasts, which is usually the only thing consistent in her various designs."
That speaks for this version that had Fujiko in traditional Japanese Kimono.

This is perhaps one of my favorite 1/6 action figure from Medicom's Lupin III series. Fujiko who almost had a wit that goes on par with Lupin himself were always garbed sexily. Who would have thought that the vixen Fujiko can look so demure in a traditional Kimono.
I didn't attempt to pose Fujiko since most ladies in Kimono always stood and walk with rubbing thighs. The hairpiece is something I would like to point out as exquisite. She doesn't come with any other accessories and only had a clear stand on top of what was being shown here which doesn't bother me at all.

Still has quite a bit of Lupin III 1/6 figures to cover and glad I have Fujiko to kickstart it again after my last entry of Cap the Assassin which dated July 2011.
Today is the last day of the year 2012. I'm so curious to see how my 2013 toy collection leads me. Hope to add the final few Medicom 1/6 Lupin III figures next year... but not in a hurry.

No comments: