October 1, 2011

FireFighter EMGY style

Got inspired when the 3A EMGY Trooper was once again in the limelight. And I just gotten my hands on a set of Firefighter accessories from 21C. I think EMGY is an emergency unit and it is lacking somewhat in this area from the official releases. Hence just try my hands on making one out of pure fun.
Not really done as I still need to repaint the gas mask, weather the helmet's back flap and finally, make a chinstrap for the helmet. Anyway, 95% done is good enough to go into this blog :D
The yellow paint used here is Tamiya XF-3 Flat Yellow. Weathering mainly with Tamiya XF-1 Flat Black and XF-64 Red Brown. Pleasantly surprised that the shade is very close, if not the same, as the original 3A EMGY color. This is good as my yellow man can fit directly into the group once the rest of the gang arrives (Armstrong, Caesar, Grunt, Square MK2)
Now I'm all fired up and already thinking which next character to do. Perhaps a EMGY Police. Gotta put some more thoughts to it...

No comments: