April 28, 2011

LEGO Starwars Minifigs

Apart from the majority of 1:6 action figures I'm collecting, LEGO is arguably my 2nd love especially the Starwars themed LEGO products. I seriously started collecting LEGO back in 1999, about a year earlier than I get my first 1:6 scale figure and got my first set in 7128, Speeder Bikes that contains 2 Biker Scouts and a Endor Luke. Quickly followed by 7130 Snow Speeder set. Both Biker Scout and Snow Speeder being my 2 favorite things in the Original Trilogy, got to have them when available then.
These days, I have been collecting less LEGO stuffs but a chance purchase of a Senate Commando Minifig keychain kinda revive my interest in this line... and quite fervently in recent weeks!

Here are a bunch of Minifigs I have accumulated over the years. Some had accumulated much dust that after years of displaying got their first bath. Somehow, my Biker Scouts has lost it's beaming whites and are kinda dark milky yellowish color. They are currently inside bleach bath for over 40hrs now and still dipping...

There are a bunch more which I hope to upload in the near future when I have the mood and the time to do so. And I also hope to have LEGO as one of the mainstay and a constant contributor to this blog.

No comments: