June 12, 2010

Medicom Kamen Rider Old No.2 Ver 2.0 (旧 2 号)


Used an old picture here for this entry without much choice as my Old No.2's suit had already started to peel. So I would like to take some new pictures but are unable to do so now. Ichimonji Hayato is also featured here as Kamen Rider No.2 human form. I do not own all the related human forms but this is one of them.

This Ver 2.0 in my opinion wasn't very well made. For one, the neck is too short making the head looks like a "turtle head". Proportion wise is off. And that makes posing quite difficult as it is quite hard to make it look natural. Here is hoping Medicom make a Ver 2.1 or a Ver 3.0 using the same suit material as their Old No.1 Ver 3.0, I will definitely get one more for replacement.

Till the next installment - Kamen Rider New No.1.

No comments: