January 2, 2010

DARKWATERS PMC - Work in Progress

Another inspiration drawn from Hot Toy's Limited Edition PMC. Staying true to my belief that a generic military based figure should not cost that much since there is no need for license fee of any sorts. So I refused to buy at that retail price. But I really like the overall look of that figure. How then? Kitbash one myself lor. So this is a WIP post to actually focus on the nude I used. It is the grand daddy of all slim body - a DML slim chest Neo body from the Initial D twin figure set. DML is still the wisest of the lot who foresee a need to have statue accuracy rather than just throwing in a generic nude. Check out the side silhouette... it took HT years to catch up with their slim body nudes. This kitbash is actually about 90% done. But we all know the final tweaking and touching up actually takes up an equal amount of time. Till then...

No comments: