April 30, 2010

Toybiz Marval Lengends 6" Iron Man

With the recent hype on all things Iron Man, I dug out my Toybiz's 6" Marval Legends version which I bought many moons back. To join in the Iron Man fun that everybody else is so happy to indulge in. And for a non-Iron Man fan like myself with a tight purse strings, I couldn't resist it and placed a pre-order for a HT Mark IV. This show how successful the promotion and the design of the "modern" Iron Man is.

This little 6" guys have tons of articulations and is really fun to play with. The only problem I had with him is that both the arms seems a tad too long. Kinda looking like a metal gorilla when you have him standing straight with both arms by the side. I have to take note of the camera angle when taking these shots to minimize that "gorilla" visual image LOL.

And for a little 6" guy like this one, you were treated with a removable iron mask to reveal Mr Tony Stark himself with his signature 'stache. But then again, 3.75" guys these days also already have this function.
So there you have it, a rare non-1:6 showing from me.

No comments: