January 17, 2010

US Navy SEAL, Night Operation


All the CIA Black Ops that are going to be released tickle my kitbashing kick like a fly taunting a hungry frog. I have started to resign myself to fate that the prices for current military releases will run to the S$150 and up which is quite out of my range already. I really like Soldier Story CIA ver 2 but at S$165, just don't see myself getting one.
A look around my display cabinet, I saw this Very Hot guy standing right at the back row. Took it out and start meddling with it once again. This outcome ensure. Add a couple of parts and repainted another couple to make this.
Pistol holster were added. The gray lines on its strap were painted on. Also added a Admin patch and binocle NVG. Goggles were painted clear orange on the lenses and the "OAKLEY" were painted on as well. Boots were swapped with a BBi Danner with a coat of black painted over the original rubber black of its original raw material color. The rest were pretty much Very Hot toys stuffs.

No comments: