January 29, 2010

Hot Toys MMS035 Rambo III

I do not own a lot of Hot Toys movie figures, in fact, Rambo III is the only one I still have in my collection. Used to have Rambo II (MMS06) but sold it. The headsculpting just cannot make it for Rambo II... luckily still able to sell it for a small profit.
When Rambo III was first released, I was blowned away by its awesome headsculpt which prompted me to buy one home. It only cost me S$139.9 from Action City at The Heeren (they are no longer there). Those were the good old times when prices are not inflated like how it is these days.
Decided to take it out for a few shots. Can't help but think that this one is revolutionary back then but comparing to today's MMS's sculpting, I reckon everyone will say there are still much room for improvements.



No comments: