March 12, 2011

3A Ashley Wood Adventure Kartel - Terence Zomb

After 2 non-3A postings, they are back quickly. Drop was on 22 Dec 2010 and I got it on 10 Mar 2011, a good 78 days only. By far the quickest to arrive 2nd only to XMas TQ Tracey. Terence Zomb came in a 2 pack together with Inky Tommy (aka Shadow Tommy, as printed on the box). My only chance, I thought, to finally able to get a Zomb Ver 1 however, a drop for Zomb Ver 2 on 2011 New Year's Day provide another Ver 1 though we have no image of how it will look like eventually. But felt good to finally had a Zomb in my collection. It just seem incomplete / nothing without a Zomb for an Adventure Kartel collection. I'm happy!
.

Terence is a cool simple figure but it exudes so much cool bits that you don't mind if it doesn't come with any bits of accessory. Just Terence, it's boiler suit and it's nicely sculpted hands. As usual, Terence has all the good quality a 3A product had. Good firm joints, fantastic weathering and ... overpowering smell LOL!!.
There is no print / decals behind it's boiler suit but there are bits of torn areas all around it's suit further gave a sense of reality of what a buried dead person's garb's condition should be. Am I reading too much into it already?


I think we have seen many close up on a Ver 1 Zomb headsculpt but I don't believe I have seen it's nostrils! I didn't knew there were nostrils previously or I just missed it out all along. Nevertheless, superb sculpt. It is easy to think that Terence probably was a hobo before his passing.


Did I mentioned about his finely sculpted hands? See for yourself.
I haven't taken Inky Tommy out from the box to play but will be doing so soon. Just got too excited to have my 1st Zomb... but who wouldn't?

No comments: