March 19, 2011

3A Ashley Wood Adventure Kartel - Inky Tommy

 

He was known as "Inky Tommy" all the time until he was shipped in 1st quarter of Mar 2011 that the packaging says he is now called "Shadow Tommy". Whatever it is, he is another Tommy Mission variant that was sold as a 2 pack together with Terence Zomb (ver 1.0).
Tommy came with his usual accessory of a sling bag and a glow-in-the-dark fist of fate. And since I have already had a page made for my regular version Tommy, don't think I want to go into this one extensively.
Since the 2 came together in the same box, I reckon it is good to have Terence join in Shadow Tommy's page just to add a little variety and also hoping to stay true to the set. Although having Tommy piggy backing a Zomb is wrong in so many ways. But we should have also have Zombs that are good isn't it? LOL!!
Again, 3A toys being very basic and simple really allow my imagination to run a little. Without all the cumbersome gear and weaponry, I can pose them how I wanted to and have lots and lots and lots of joy doing so.
With JC's arrival impending, am wondering if it is a blasphemy to pose Mauro piggy backing the Blind Oracle Zomb?

No comments: