February 12, 2009

Medicom RAH 時効警察



Part 1 - Was touring Japan early last month and I can't just leave the land of the rising Sun empty handed right? Got this pair while the group stop by at Ueno. The toy shop own the whole building which is a good 7 storeys high. Level 6 is dedicated to Medicom's and other make's 1:6 scale products. I was like a kid all over again visiting the toy department! Such stuffs in Japan are expensive and the recent hike in exchange rates didn't help a single bit at all. This pair, 霧山修一郎 & 三日月しずか, cost me ¥7770 each and I don't even know its story. Just gotta get something back thats the mentality of the day. Never will I realise I will stumble into another toyshop at Shinjuku that I finally got something I really wanted at a bargain price. I will leave it to Part 2 to report on that.

No comments: