January 18, 2013

ThreeA Popbot RVHK 2012 Yesterday Princess Yellow Hair

Nope, I did not visit HK for 3A Reventure (27 April 2012 - 4 May 2012). Got this Yesterday Princess at the Bambaland allotment of Reventure's exclusives. There are 2 Yesterday Princess's version on sale during the convention. One of Yumiko's (yellow haired) headsculpt, the other of Yubi's (black haired). The only issue is, you are not given a chance to chose which one you can buy instead, you will receive one at random ie blind box. So it is 50/50 and I really wanted a Yubi sculpted TQ since I don't have that sculpt in my collection while I already have TQ Tracey and Yumiko who has the same sculpt as Yellow Princess.
As it always happens to me, I got the yellow gal. Better than nothing.


Have her on display for awhile now and I really couldn't remember what other accessories she comes with. No spare gloved hands I can pretty much confirmed. Only doubt is if she comes with spare wrist & ankle pegs. Actual accessory wise, I think a pair of Katanas with sheath are all she has.
Both sheath can go into the loops at the back of her blouse but the loop on her left seems smaller hence a little tugging is require to slid the sheath into it. I'm afraid that the loop will snap but it never happens... still a little risky, too over zealous I am.
Ankle are a little lose for my piece. Standing on two feet still pretty stable though.


I would eventually hope to land a black haired Yubi Yesterday Princess but secondary market for it still a over pricey. Some 3A stuffs just holds its value well and RVHK TQ and TK are some of the rare modern release that has its value maintained. It'll be so cool to have the sista reunited on my display shelf. Shall be patience about it, hope it comes to fruit in due time.


Play around with a helmet. Looking quite strange in this picture but in fact, she looking pretty good in person. A white "Tank Girl" or sorts.
Now I want a version of TQ Irimi (ThaiCon exclusive) soon. New sculpt and great gear... why all good stuffs has to be convention exclusives?!

No comments: