February 1, 2011

ThreeA Ashley Wood Adventure Kartel Ankou Shadow Security

When Ankou was announced, Shadow Security is my 2nd favorite after NLCS. But what surprises me, when the actual product was shipped, is the painted mouth design. There are 2 design (so far) that was posted by folks who got theirs. The curved toothy smile and a straight mouth "worried/scared" emotion. I got the 3 way pack and only managed 1 Shadow Security. Wished for a curved mouth and got it... happy.
All Ankou design are the same except for a different colored suit and stencil. The added decals on the face is a welcome inclusion to gave a bigger differentiation to the other Ankous. The Clamp hands are indeed a very refreshing design on a 1:6 figure. In 1:6 collecting for 10 odd years and this is the first figure I got with clamp hands :-)
Good simple, effective figure. Just wished when I bought them, I have the 3AA discount as well... lets just hope this year gives us better Adventure Kartel figures! Hope in the near future, I can update this blog with my final Ankou in Ankou Police. Till then... Happy Lunar New Year to the Chinese around the world!

No comments: