September 3, 2010

Sideshow Toys : Clone Shocktrooper

Like his Utapau clone brother, I got him sometime back but since I got his bro into this blog, I just felt obliged to put him here also. I believe the Shocktrooper were with Darth Sidious at Mustafar to retrieve limb-less Anakin. Hence gave it a volcanic background to mimic Mustafar environment.


Not really a big fan of a red and white combination design. But since it is in the movie and having a somewhat respectable screen time, it is good enough to go into my collection. Like the Utapau trooper, this one also came with both blaster and blaster riffle. Not a whole lot of accessories but it have what it needs. So not really much to complain about. Loads of accessories ain't everything to a figure's value - at least to me.

Yes, never forget that mandatory standing still picture and also my favorite walking / marching pose. Not a bad figure overall but nothing fantastic too. And I think the flimsy limbs are to be mention finally here. Same thing as the Utapau guy. Just collected my 501st (blue) Clone trooper this evening. Have not open it yet and when I do, will have to check out the limbs tightness. Until then, enjoy this one first :)

No comments: