March 30, 2009

Medicom : Captain Harlock - Galaxy Express 999


Most collectors buy stuffs - especially expensive ones - because they knew something about it and have a strong enough "feel" to part their hard earned cash for bringing one home. The new Medicom's Harlock already deeply captured my attention. The sample displayed at the AFA expo last year deepen my yearning to have one. So I bought this figure when the first opportunity strikes even though I knew nothing of the character's story. Have since downloaded the Anime and will watch it when free.
Very fine piece by Medicom. I am using Medicom's trade pictures for this entry because the actual product is exactly as shown. A thumbs up for Medicom here.
The only problem with this product is that Tori-san (the bird) has a loose right leg and it fell off its socket quite readily. And also it is quite impossible to pose Tori-san properly, with both feet, on Harlock's so so narrow shoulder. Nevertheless, small problem for me.
Overall a good product, 4/5 ratings!

No comments: