April 9, 2011

3A Ashley Wood Adventure Kartel - Fighting JC


This is the so call Regular version with a red lined black hooded coat. Many talked about this being their favorite version comparing the 4. It was the same for me until I meddle with Tracky Boss first. Nevertheless, this version is having exactly the same shade (hair, beard,skin tone wise) as Tracky Boss. The only difference is the garment both had... quite obviously so.


It become apparent that Fighting JC gave an overall bare impression after the coat was removed. I also had his belt kid remove for the last 3 pictures to show JC is it's barest form. Still every time when I pose 3A 1:6 figures for a photo session, am always impressed with it's pose-ability thanks to the firm joints.


And this is a fun shot. Wanted to focus on the face but somehow, my dumb camera picked JC's fist for focusing. I think it is high time for me to seriously consider a manual focusing camera.
2 more JCs to post (Exegesis and Mauro) and I have ran out of idea for a pose....

No comments: